Solar power generation system is divided into off grid power generation system, grid connected generation system and distributed generation system:
1, the off grid power generation system is mainly composed of solar cell components, controllers and batteries. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, the inverter will also need to be configured.
2, the grid connected power generation system is the direct access to the public grid after the DC grid generated by solar energy components through the grid connected inverter to meet the requirements of the power grid. The grid connected power generation system has a centralized large grid connected power station, which is generally a national power station. The main feature is to transmit power directly to the power grid, and to supply power by the power grid to the user. But this kind of power station has large investment, long construction cycle and large area, and has not been greatly developed. The decentralized and small grid connected power generation system, especially the integrated photovoltaic power generation system, is the mainstream of grid connected power generation because of the advantages of small investment, fast construction, small area and great policy support.
3. Distributed generation system, also known as decentralized power generation or distributed energy supply, refers to configuring small photovoltaic power supply systems on site or near the site to meet the needs of specific users, supporting the economic operation of existing distribution networks, or meeting the requirements of these two aspects at the same time.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Multi-function inverter product features
- Power inverter structure inside and outside parts
- Multi-function inverter applications
- Power frequency inverter
- High-frequency inverter
- The role of photovoltaic inverter
- Some problems with centralized inverters
- Solar inverter comprehensive analysis
- Solar charge controller is for charge and disch...
- Solar street light controller working hours set
- Why choose solar power?
- Applications For Solar Power System
- Applications for power inverter
- What is the difference between high frequency i...