As the name implies, the centralized inverter converts the DC power generated by the PV modules into AC power and boosts the power and grids. Therefore, the inverter power is relatively large. Photovoltaic power plants generally use more than 500kW centralized inverter.
(A) The advantages of a centralized inverter are as follows:
1. Power, less number, easy to manage; less components, good stability, easy to maintain;
2. Less harmonic content, high power quality; full protection, high safety;
3. There are power factor adjustment and low voltage ride through, grid regulation is good.
(B) the centralized inverter has the following problems:
1. Centralized inverter MPPT voltage range is narrow, can not monitor the operation of each component, it is impossible to make each component at the best working point, the component configuration is not flexible;
2. Centralized inverter covers an area of ?? large, requires a dedicated room, the installation is not flexible;
3. Own power consumption and ventilation of the room cooling power consumption.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Multi-function inverter product features
- Power inverter structure inside and outside parts
- Multi-function inverter applications
- Power frequency inverter
- High-frequency inverter
- The role of photovoltaic inverter
- Solar inverter comprehensive analysis
- Solar charge controller is for charge and disch...
- Solar street light controller working hours set
- What are the benefits of the connector
- What is power inverter?
- How power inverter works?
- What Is Solar Charge Controller - Solar Charger
- What is difference between PWM and MPPT?
- How does UPS work?
- 3 types of solar power system