Difference between high frequency and low frequency dc ac power inverter
1. Cost. low frequency inverter has higher cost.
2. Weight and size. low frequency inverter is bigger and more heavy.
3. Efficiency. low frequency single phase inverter has lower efficiency.
4. Reliability. low frequency inverter more reliable and hard to be destroyed.
5. Anti-attach. low frequency inverter better anti-attach ability.(the surge power at the few seconds when starting).
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Multi-function inverter product features
- Power inverter structure inside and outside parts
- Multi-function inverter applications
- Power frequency inverter
- High-frequency inverter
- The role of photovoltaic inverter
- Some problems with centralized inverters
- Solar inverter comprehensive analysis
- Solar charge controller is for charge and disch...
- Solar street light controller working hours set