High Efficiency Inverter
CAR5KU modified sine wave power inverter 5000W transfer the 12V/24V/48V DC power to 110V/220V AC power. It provides total 5000W power with 2 AC outlets to handle those motors from household AC units. The quality worthy item.
high efficiency inverter
1.Product introduction of the high efficiency inverter
With true output power 5000w, the CAR5KU inverter gives modified power for home use appliance with low request one power resource. Complete protect functions of low voltage protection, over voltage protection, over load protection, over temperature protection, short circuit protection, reverse polarity protection guarantee the safety of you and the connected appliances.
2.Product parameter (specification) of the high efficiency inverter
3.Product feature and application of the high efficiency inverter
-Designed as a portable power inverter with high performance to power up multiple loads and major household appliances on the go.
-Manufactured with superior quality prarts with professional customer service for end-users.
-New Upgraded: Six external 50A fuses Added. Not only protects the home appliances, pumps, and motors from damage, but also be convenient to replace fuses.
-For DC12V and Car ONLY, If need 24V/48V, pls contact us for more details.
-The cooling fan is controlled by load or temperature on the shell.
-Avoid direct sunlight or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect Inverter from getting too warm.
-Caution! Don't be used for more than 5000W.
Inverter installation and maintenance precautions:
1. Before performing any maintenance work, first disconnect all electrical connections of the inverter and then disconnect the DC-side electrical connections.
2. Wait at least 5 minutes until the internal components have been discharged to perform maintenance work.
3. Any fault affecting the safety performance of the inverter must be immediately ruled out before the inverter can be turned on again.
4, to avoid unnecessary circuit board contact.
5. Observe the static protection regulations and wear an anti-static wristband.
6. Observe and follow the warning signs on the product.
7. Visually inspect the equipment for damage or other dangerous conditions before operation.
8. Pay attention to the thermal surface of the inverter. For example, heat sinks for power semiconductors and the like maintain high temperatures for a period of time after the inverter is de-energized.