12/24V Solar Charge Controller
Solar charger controller is one of the most important part in the solar home system.
12/24v solar charge controller
1.Product introduction of the 12/24v solar charge controller
This is a PWM technology solar charge controller,it can ajust the voltage between 12VDC and 24VDC,ENS12 / 24V-5A is suitable for 120W solar panel's maximum power, good heat dissipation effect and high efficiency.
2.Product parameter (specification) of 12/24v solar charge controller
3.Product feature and application of 12/24v solar charge controller
-12/24 automatic identification.
- High-efficiency series PWM charging increases battery life and improves solar system performance.
- Use MOSFET as electronic switch without any mechanical switch.
- Tantalum and lead-acid sealed battery types are optional.
- Electronic protection: overheating, overcharge, overdischarge, overload and short circuit.
- Reverse polarity protection: Any combination of solar modules and batteries.
- Easy to set up and operate. Suitable for small solar systems.
- Automatic management of solar panels and batteries in the solar system.
compared with conventional energy sources such as coal and oil, solar radiation has the following advantages:
a).Fossil fuels must be burned to produce electricity. Burning them creates unwanted materials that can create air and water pollution and release huge amounts of greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere. When in use, solar panels produce power without waste or emissions, and do so through a natural process called photovoltaics.
b).Fossil fuels must be located, excavated and transported before they can be used. These processes are invasive and detrimental to the land through side effects such as erosion as well as ecological and geologic instability. Then the deposit or well is depleted. Energy from the sun is infinite and free. It can be harnessed and turned into power anywhere a solar panel can be mounted.
c).Whether you buy a system and pay it back with electricity savings or you pay a low, fixed rate for your power, you’ll hit the point where your solar panels have paid for themselves. After that, it’s real savings for your bottom line, and with utility rates climbing regularly, each year you’ll save more with solar than the year before.
d).Fossil fuel deposits are scattered and finite. Their economic worth and uncertainty are enough to cause disagreements that can lead to labor strikes, price volatility, and even war. Solar energy is available nearly everywhere, and will be for another 5 billion years.