PWM Solar Controller 24 48V
20A 24 48V auto PWM low self consumption battery charge controller
PWM solar controller 24 48V
1.Product introduction of the PWM solar controller 24 48V
This is an PWM solar charge controller which has a big clear LCD display,its charging current is 20A dual voltage outputs,combines with high strength ABS and pure alluminum alloy,good performance in heatsink.
2.Product specification of PWM solar controller 24 48V
24/48V auto. switch
1*20A Solar Charge Controller,1*User Manual
3.Product features of PWM solar controller 24 48V
- 24/48V dual voltages optional.
- big clear LCD display.
- The constant voltage charge, low voltage disconnect and reconnect data settable by user.
- Full electronic protections.
- 85 high charging efficiency.
- double terminals for solar panel input.
- Suitable for all lead acid batteries.
1. Get ready for tools and cables. Advising you to matching the right cables. Ensure that the current density <4A/mm² that is conductive to reducing the line voltage drop. Recommendation: 20A with 6mm² cables. Check whether the installation sites compliance with the relevant safety requirements. Please avoid the damp, dusty, there is a place flammable, explosive and corrosive gases use the controller to install.
2.Install the controller into a fixed vertical plane. See section 5 of the pore size and pore spacing. In order to ensure a good thermal control conditions, please set aside each 10cm below the controller space.
3.As shown on the right, connect the (1) Load, (2) Battery and (3) Solar Panel to the controller according to the order of (1) (2) (3). Pay attention to the load, battery, solar panel and controller of same polarity.
4.Put the external temperature sensor into the left of the controller (probe port). The temperature sensor should be placed at the similar space of the battery. (Otherwise, the controller will control the parameters of all wrong temperature compensation.)
5. If you have remote monitoring and control function, please insert one end of the included communication wire on the right of the controller (communication port), the other end to connect to the host computer.