Modified Inverter with Charger
UPS1000 1000W 12V 24V Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter with Charger could provide uninterruptible power source for your home appliance like lighting bulbs, computer ect.
modified inverter with charger
1.Product introduction of the modified inverter with charger
This is our 1000W modified sine wave power inverter with charger, AC output is 1000W 220VAC or 110VAC, there are 2 input voltages for your choice, they are 12VDC,24VDC,the charger part current is 15amps for 12VDC input type,8amps for 24VDC input type.
2.Product parameter (specification) of modified inverter with charger
Modified Sine Wave
Gift box; 4pcs/15.9Kgs/CTN;50.5*39*31cm
1 * 1000W Power Inverter;
1 * User Manual;
Spare fuse; DC connect cable*1 set; AC cord
3.Product feature and application of modified inverter with charger
-U.P.S.: Uninterruptible Power Source
-Ultra-Fast Transfer Relay: reduce transfer time between bypass mode and inverter mode, reduce possibility of voltage drop.
-Automatic 3 stage internal battery charger
-High efficiency: wide-range high efficient circuit maximize the operating time and more energy saving.
-Protection: overload, long life for battery, earth fault, short circuit, over temperature, soft-start.
-Short switch time effectively prevents data loss from unexpected power off.
-Modified sine wave type based on output waveform and high frequency type.
1. Do you offer OEM service?
Yes, we have many OEM customers.
2. Do you offer ODM service?
From negotiation to production. If you are interested, I can show you the process and costs.
3. How much will the moulds cost?
We can provide you with a quote once we confirm all the details.
4. Tell me about your warranty.
Depending on the products, we offer 1.5 or 2 year warranties. I will be happy to show you're the process, if you are interested.
1. Customer claims the faulty items, about the faulty description.
2. Customer provides serial number, photos or videos of the faulty items
3. Our Q&C department check the photos and videos, then we will reply within 72hours during working days.
4. Depending on the situation, we will ship replacement part or replacement units."
5. How long will it take to develop a new product?
Usually it takes about 60days to develop a new product.