High-frequency inverter first high-frequency DC / DC converter technology, the low-voltage DC inverter into high-frequency low-voltage AC; and then after the high-frequency transformer boost, and then through the high-frequency rectifier filter circuit are usually more than 300V High-voltage DC; Finally, through the frequency inverter circuit 220V AC power for load use. As the high-frequency inverter uses a small size, light weight, high-frequency magnetic core material, thus greatly improving the power density of the circuit, so that the inverter no-load loss is small, the inverter efficiency is improved. In general, high-frequency inverters used in small and medium PVS can achieve peak conversion efficiencies of over 90%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Multi-function inverter product features
- Power inverter structure inside and outside parts
- Multi-function inverter applications
- Power frequency inverter
- The role of photovoltaic inverter
- Some problems with centralized inverters
- Solar inverter comprehensive analysis
- Solar charge controller is for charge and disch...
- Solar street light controller working hours set
- What are the benefits of the connector
- What is power inverter?
- How power inverter works?
- What Is Solar Charge Controller - Solar Charger
- What is difference between PWM and MPPT?